Fortis Biomedical is a global wholesale medical equipment sourcing company. Our services include sourcing new, used, and refurbished medical equipment, replacement parts, maintenance and repair services for businesses, hospitals, clinics, government, and physician practices.
We value our strong relationships with our national network of distributors, manufacturers and suppliers and proven ability to provide high-quality products and medical equipment services worldwide.
Need discounted wholesale medical equipment or parts for your retail store, hospital, clinic or practice? We source top-quality, cost-effective new, used, and refurbished medical equipment for our customers worldwide.
Don't have time to source wholesale medical equipment or parts? Let us do the work for you. We work with many manufacturers, distributors and suppliers to provide you with the equipment and services you need.
We ship bulk medical equipment domestically and internationally. We have offices in the U.S. and Kenya.
We offer routine medical equipment repair and routine maintenance service contracts to fit your budget.
Don't worry about installing the medical equipment yourself. Let us do it for you.
We only work with selected wholesale distributors, manufactures and suppliers to source and procure all of our medical equipment.
Send us a message to let us know of your medical equipment needs or if you would like to learn more about training to become a biomedical equipment technician.
2212 South 64th Plaza #341, Omaha, Nebraska 68106, United States
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm CST
Sign up to hear from us about our medical equipment specials, sales, and events.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Customer purchases of any equipment or acceptance of any equipment from Fortis Biomedical, LLC, are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). Any of the following constitute an offer to Fortis Biomedical for equipment: (i) a Purchase Order (ii) any other form document issued to Fortis Biomedical for purposes of purchasing, ordering, or shipment of equipment (iii) any directions to ship equipment or transfer of money in response to a Quote or (iv) any other written or verbal communications that reasonably lead Fortis Biomedical to believe that an offer has been made for equipment (collectively "Offer"). Any Offer submitted by an individual or business entity is fully subject to these Terms. Fortis Biomedical' acceptance of any Offer is expressly limited to, and expressly made conditional on, Customer’s acceptance of these Terms.
1. Limited Warranty:
Fortis Biomedical offers a one year full limited warranty (unless otherwise noted) starting from date of shipment on all new equipment as stated herein and according to these Terms. Refurbished equipment has a ninety (90) day standard warranty unless otherwise noted on the Quote and sales order. Length of warranty varies from product to product, please refer to your sales Quote or ask your sales representative for specific warranty coverage.
Initial electrical safety, certified calibration check and inspection stickers are included with all refurbished equipment. Customer may request an Engineering Test Report.
A standard warranty of ninety (90) days is offered on accessories included with equipment; functional problems will also be covered under the standard warranty but are subject to an inspection for physical damage and damage caused by inappropriate handling, which may void such standard warranty as determined by Fortis in its sole and absolute discretion.
All new equipment sold outside of United States of America will have a standard warranty of ninety (90) days on the equipment, accessories and repairs to the same (excluding costs of labor). Parts required for such warranty repairs will be provided at no charge. Fortis will be responsible for shipping replacement parts to Customer; however, Customer is responsible for all other charges. Refurbished equipment will not come with warranty unless stated in Quote.
All parts and accessories sold separately from any equipment have a thirty (30) day warranty starting on the date of shipment, except for disposables, consumables, glass parts, bulbs, batteries and circuit boards.
Non-warranty repairs performed by Fortis are covered by a thirty (30) day warranty for the same problem and/or the parts replaced during the repair.
Fortis Biomedical must be notified of all damages caused by shipping within three (3) business days of Customer receiving the purchased equipment. A description of the damage must be documented on the bill of lading of the shipping company as proof thereof.
Within the valid standard warranty period applied to the equipment, Customer may contact Fortis Biomedical only when the equipment purchased becomes defective through its proper usage. Fortis Biomedical' business hours are Mon - Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm, excluding holidays.
The standard warranty is not transferable
Any change in the standard warranty offered, relates only to the equipment specified. All related accessories and/or other equipment will continue to be covered under the original standard warranty (unless specified otherwise).
Fortis Biomedicalis not responsible for any repairs or services performed by any unauthorized third party or end user without Fortis Biomedical prior written consent. Any repairs or services performed by any unauthorized third party may void the standard warranty on the equipment as determined by Fortis in its sole and absolute discretion.
The standard warranty DOES NOT cover: (1) new equipment, where the warranty is provided by the manufacturer and the Customer is subject to the OEM terms and conditions; (2) any glass parts except in the case of C-Arm, X-Ray and Mammography equipment, where a pro-rated glassware coverage is provided; (3) accessories that are considered disposable or consumable, all other accessories including, but not limited to, batteries and ultrasound probes are covered by a ninety (90) day warranty; (4) accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God or modifications of the equipment; (5) improper operation or maintenance of the equipment; (6) connection of equipment to improper voltage supply; or (7) attempted repair by any party other than Fortis Biomedical or its Field Service Network.
The warranty DOES NOT apply when a malfunction results from the use of the equipment in conjunction with accessories, equipment or ancillary or peripheral equipment, or where it is determined by Fortis Biomedical (in its sole and absolute discretion) that there is no fault with the equipment sold by Fortis Biomedical. Fortis Biomedical is ONLY responsible for the equipment purchased.
All equipment other than Anesthesia, Autoclaves, Beds, Blanket Warmers, C-Arms, Heart-Lung, Incubator, Infant Warmers, Mammography, Pain Tables, Power Exam Tables/Chairs, Stretchers, Surgical Lights, Surgical Microscopes, Surgical Tables, Stress Test, large Ultrasounds and X-Rays are serviced at the depot. Parts, travel and labor are covered during the standard warranty period for equipment needing repair by our authorized Field Service Network.
Fortis will use its best efforts to repair, or by any other means restore, the defective equipment to its original working condition.
Irrespective of the standard warranty period on the equipment stated in agreement, a standard ninety (90) day warranty is offered on accessories included with equipment. Functional problems with the equipment will be covered under the standard warranty, but are subject to an inspection for physical damage and tampering
Any subsequent resale or moving of equipment to a new location, without prior written approval from Fortis Biomedical statistically voids the standard warranty on such equipment.
Scheduled preventive maintenance recommended by the original manufacturer is not covered by the standard warranty; failure of equipment due to nonperformance of recommended preventive maintenance or improperly performed preventive maintenance will void the standard warranty. A preventive maintenance report issued by a certified Bio-med may be required to evidence compliance therewith.
3. Warranty Claim Policy:
Malfunctions detected during the standard warranty period must be reported immediately to Fortis Biomedical. Customer shall have the Purchase Order number and/or equipment model and serial number of the equipment on hand when calling; return authorizations cannot be processed without these details. If after all possible solutions have been exhausted and the problem persists, Forits Industries will provide Customer with an RMA (Return Material Authorization) Form and Number.
When returning equipment, place the RMA Form provided by Fortis Biomedical inside the box and clearly write the RMA Number on the outside of the box and on the shipping documentation. Customer is responsible for packaging and shipping the defective equipment back to Fortis Biomedical. Any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages during shipping will be the responsibility of Customer.
Fortis Biomedical will not be held responsible for any equipment returned without an RMA. In such a case, Customer will be responsible for any expenses and/or damage, loss or theft claims.
4. Warranty Claim:
If the equipment does not work on receipt by Customer, Customer shall notify Fortis Biomedical within three (3) days of receipt of such equipment. If the foregoing notice requirements are satisfied, Fortis Biomedical will repair or replace the equipment at no cost to Customer and will pay applicable shipping charges.
Fortis Biomedical will fix equipment malfunctions occurring during the standard warranty period within a reasonable time. Customer will be responsible for all costs to ship the defective equipment to Fortis Biomedical. If Fortis Biomedical cannot repair the equipment, Fortis Biomedical will replace such equipment and ship it back to Customer at no cost.
When receiving equipment for warranty repair, Fortis Biomedical will conduct a series of inspections before any repair commences. These inspections include, but are not limited to, warranty validation, tampering, unregistered alterations, damages and unreported broken parts. If evidence of the foregoing is discovered, the standard warranty will be voided, any repairs on such equipment will be chargeable to the Customer, and Customer will incur a charge equal to one (1) hour of labor for the inspection. If Customer wishes to forgo repair and have the broken equipment returned, Customer will incur the cost of the return shipping.
Sending working equipment to Fortis Biomedical without any issues will cause Customer to incur a charge equal to one (1) hour of labor for an inspection and all shipping charges.
Loaner requested during warranty repair will be provided based on availability. Shipping for the loaner equipment to and from Fortis Biomedical will be at the Customer’s expense.
Customers located outside the United States of America are only eligible for parts on warranty repair. Customers can receive free labor on warranty repairs at Fortis Biomedical' Service Center, but are responsible for all shipping and handling charges to and from the Service Center.
If the standard warranty period expired, the Customer will incur the full cost of service for any repair and will also be required to pay for shipping defective equipment to and from Fortis Biomedical
Request to return equipment must be submitted by Customer to Fortis Biomedical within one (1) week of Customer’s receipt of such equipment
Before any equipment is returned, a Fortis Biomedical representative must issue an RMA Form and Number. This RMA Form must be placed inside the box and the RMA Number must be displayed on the outside of the box and in the shipping documentation. Fortis Biomedical will not be held responsible for any equipment returned without an RMA. In such a case, Customer will be responsible for any expenses and/or damage, loss or theft claims.
Approved RMA numbers are valid for ten (10) business days commencing on the date of issue.
All returned equipment is subject to a restocking fee and the minimum is twenty-five percent (25%) for the restocking fee, plus any charges for shipping the equipment back to Fortis Biomedical.
Approved returns exceeding the one (1) week period (as described in Section 5.1) may be subject to a restocking fee greater than twenty-five percent (25%), plus any charges for shipping the equipment back to Fortis Biomedical.
Proper packaging is required for all returned equipment. Fortis Biomedical will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages during shipping. Any shipping damages, missing equipment or missing accessories will be reported by Fortis Biomedical to Customer within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving the equipment at Fortis Biomedical. If Fortis Biomedical does not receive a response within a five (5) business days of notifying Customer, Customer will be liable for any charges relating to the return. Customer will receive an invoice to delineating any lost equipment or damage costs.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: EXCEPT AS STATED IN THESE TERMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED AND DO NOT APPLY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL FORTIS BIOMEDICAL AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, RESELLERS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNEES BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DAMAGES: LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS OR DATA, THE COSTS OF COVER, INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION APPLIES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SALE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. IN ANY CASE, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ALLEGED OR THE ALLEGED DAMAGES, FORTIS BIOMEDICAL AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, RESELLERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR ARISING OUT OF ANY SALE OF EQUIPMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE EQUIPMENT MINUS THE FAIR MARKET RENTAL VALUE OF THE EQUIPMENT FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT THE CUSTOMER USED THE EQUIPMENT.
9. Title to Equipment: Title to and right of possession of the equipment sold hereunder shall remain with Fortis Biomedical until all payments provided hereunder have been made in full and received by Fortis Biomedical. Customer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Fortis Biomedical. Failure of Customer to pay the purchase price for any equipment shall give Some Technology the right, without liability, to repossess such equipment, with or without notice, and to avail itself of any remedy provided by law or equity.
10. Differing Terms. Fortis Biomedical expressly rejects any additional terms proposed to Fortis Biomedical that differ in any material respect to Fortis Biomedical' Quote. No Offer shall modify these Terms, nor shall any course of performance, continuing communications, course of dealing, or usage of trade operate as a modification or waiver of these Terms or as acceptance of any general terms and conditions by Customer.
11. Rights Reserved: Fortis Biomedical reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Fortis Biomedical will use reasonably diligent efforts to continue its support of equipment after the original manufacturer end of life.
12. Governing Law: This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska claim, dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms or the sale of any equipment shall be submitted by the parties to final binding arbitration in Nebraska. The arbitration award shall be rendered in such form that judgment may be entered thereon in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree that jurisdiction exists in any state or federal court in the State of Nebraska. Fortis Biomedical and Customer hereby expressly waive all rights to a jury trial for any disputes arising out of these Terms.
13. Payment of Invoices. Interest, Attorney’s Fees and Costs: The Customer will pay each invoice as set forth by the terms of the invoice. Overdue amounts shall bear interest, at the rate equal to the lesser of 1.5% per month, or the highest rate allowed by law, calculated from the due date until the amounts are paid, together with all expenses incurred by Fortis Biomedical in collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses.
It will notify you of the following:
1. What Personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email and other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us Via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/Correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected bother online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon at the bottom of your browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.